Student Services Team
The College of Architecture and Planning student services team aims to foster student success by offering a welcoming environment, where students are provided tools and resources that will empower them to make decisions leading to the highest level of
academic, career, and personal achievement.
To accomplish our mission, the student services staff in the College of Architecture and Planning will:
- Assist students in the development of meaningful education plans.
- Serve as a resource for students to provide timely, accurate information and professional advice about degree programs, university policies and procedures, campus resources, and student engagement opportunities.
- Support and advance the recruitment, admission, and enrollment of students to the College.
- Encourage self-reliant problem-solving.
- Empower students to take responsibility for achieving their academic, career, and personal goals.
- Assist students in their transition and integration into college/the College.
- Forster community at the College and University level.
- Collaborate with faculty to ensure accurate curricular information is communicated to both current and prospective students.
- Help students build professional networks and skills in their field through participation in Internship and Mentorship programs.
Click here to connect with an advisor through Navigate.